- If a 10-value card, i.e. the number 10 card of any suit or a king, queen or jack, plus an ace is initially dealt in any hand, it is considered Blackjack.
- The player wins 1.5 times his bet when he is dealt a Blackjack.
- The player automatically loses if the dealer is dealt a Blackjack.
- If both are dealt a Blackjack it is considered a push and the player gets his bet back.
- If the visible card of the dealer is an ace, the player may buy “insurance” by betting and additional 0.5 times his initial bet.
- If the dealer then gets Blackjack, the player will win 2 times his insurance bet.
- If the dealer does not get Blackjack, then the player loses his insurance bet and the outcome of his initial bet is determined by the total of the cards he is holding vs. the dealer’s cards.
- If the visible card of the dealer is an ace and the player has Blackjack, the player is offered even money and wins 1 times his bet.