Baccarat Pro Series Table game
Play of Hand
- Place a single bet or combination of bets, in any of the betting areas (TIE, BANKER, or PLAYER), and start the deal.
- The Player and the Banker are dealt either two or three cards. Third cards are dealt based on the third card rules. For more information see Third Card Rules.
- The game compares the hand values of the Player and Banker. For more information see Scoring.
- The hand with a value closest to 9 wins. Hands of equal value are a tie, and neither hand wins.
- Bets are paid according to the Payout Schedule.
Baccarat Professional Series Game Rules
- Baccarat Professional Series is a baccarat game played between the player and the casino.
- The aim of the game is to predict which hand will be the highest. You can also predict a tie.
- The game is played with 8, 52-card decks (excluding Jokers), shuffled before each round.
- The MIN/MAX sign indicates the minimum and maximum bet that can be placed in any betting area.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable in the game. For more information see Payout Schedule.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.